Part of the Executive/Elite Sales Strategy Team:
- Onsite interviews: each engagement would consist of meeting onsite with the client and this would include Senior Management, Directors, VP’s and others.
- Hot Air Balloon/Speedboat – Drivers & Anchors: Practicing this design exercise that would help us get to know more of what issues the client is currently experiencing. It was also a fun exercise that would help break the ice and make it a more relaxed comfortable environment.
- In addition, we would do a Customer Journey Mapping and implement all of this onsite on multiple whiteboards. Again we would do this to understand the issues that the client is currently running into and facilitate with the best results.
- The next step was to start interviewing the actual users of their current applications/process, whom have a direct correlation to the entire process in which the company is trying to achieve. This could be recruiters, software engineers, customer service representatives and many other users.
- Worked with product managers and strategy teams to define requirements
- Conducted user research, usability testing and user interviews
- Defined personas and detailed storyboards
- Created detailed wireframes
- Worked within an agile, waterfall, lean environment
- Laid out task flows, user flows and workflows
- Designed high fidelity UI designs
- Presented final work to clients and executive team members
Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, Slack